John Gibb and Mo Miah: Video Wave – A Review
Video Wave Review
Hurry…get it now before the price goes up
Are you struggling to make good videos? Don’t want to be seen on screen?
This could be just the software you have been looking for.
I don’t know about you, but I think I look awful on video. That is what has prevented me from making them so far.
So, when this video maker software came along, I just had to check it out. This will solve a whole bunch of problems for me, from what I have seen. Problems like:
- Spending days trying to get my video looking good
- Trying to find keywords that I can rank for in the search engines
- Posting to video sharing sites and social bookmarking sites
- Making my videos stand out against the competition
- Getting my videos ranked by the search engines so they can be seen
- Getting traffic to my videos
These are just a few of the problems that I would need to address in order to effectively use videos as part of my online business strategy.
This is where this software comes into its own. Not only can it solve all of my problems, it does it easily with just a few clicks of the mouse. For instance:
- I can rank on page 1 of Google with just a few clicks
- I don’t need to pay for traffic, it will come automatically
- I can find hundreds of easy to rank for keywords in just seconds (wow!)
- Once it is set up, I can just forget about it, and reap the rewards of a few minute’s ‘work’
- It is an all-in-one tool that does everything I need to see results
- I can create 2D, 3D, and slideshow videos with just a few clicks
- It has a drag-and-drop editor which makes it so easy to use
- I can add world class animations at will
- I can post to all of the major video sharing sites with one click
- I can quickly edit audio and visual components with the easy to use video editing features
This really is a complete video creation software. No need to buy any other tools or services, this does it all.
Now, Video Wave is not released just yet but the launch is coming up very soon. I am definitely going to get it.
This is LIVE NOW
The price for the Lite and the Pro version will go up 2 days day after launch, so you definitely want to get in fast to get the best price.
The Lite version (5 videos) is $37 right now, rising to $47 after 2 days, then $97 after 3 days.
The Pro version (unlimited videos) is $47 right now, $57 after 2 days, and $127 after 3 days (from launch on 08/09/2016 @11:00 EST).
You can see a demonstration of this amazing tool in action below.
Like I said, I will definitely be getting Video Wave once it goes live. If you are thinking about using video in your business (or you already are) then this tool will save you loads of time, and money.
I will give my rating of it once I try it out but I am confident this is going to be a HUGE benefit to my business in the future.